Friday, November 21, 2008

Learn & Play


Learn & Play Team
Originally uploaded by mstephens7
Learn & Play has been great fun and I really have learned a lot. I think it has been a real eye opener and made me think about not only the professional possibilities but things I can use personally also. Just the whole idea of learning how to blog has been great for me. I have plans to set up one for sharing with friends. Seeing how other libraries are using Web 2.0 was amazing to me. I'm really glad CML staff had this opportunity to learn. I would definitely do it again. My suggestion for improvement would be to definitely spread out the steps even more. It can be very frustrating when you can't keep up because of time constraints. I had to use this photo because that's me wearing stripes just like my avatar. :)

No comments: