Friday, October 31, 2008

Yellow Fin Tuna


Yellow Fin Tuna
Originally uploaded by SBB1976



I looked at the "Tooling Around" blog which I have to admit I haven't looked at since it first started. I did like the "highlighting" feature that's on the Library's new toolbar. I think that could be a timesaver. In the list of web 2.0 tools on the Power Tools Page, I looked at several things. Boing Boing caught my attention. Pretty strange things on there. I did learn about a new project from Stanford University called Microdots: The Short Attention Span Science Theater. It presents 2-4 minute videos on scientific topics in a "simple and engaging way". The first topic is Ecological Sustainability and the video I watched was called Tuna and the Can (aka It sucks to be a tuna.) Get the idea? (lots and lots of stuff on Boing Boing - for those with time to kill.)


No comments: